Neeri Syrup is used for kidney stones and urinary infections Neeri is a poly-herbal Ayurvedic proprietary formulation to normalize the deviated functioning of kidneys either due to metabolism or chronic infection or due to any other cause. Neeri by virtue of multi-mechanism from synergistic actions fulfils all the objectives for corrective and preventive management of urinary problems from small itching or burning sensation in urination to the chaotic or turbid urine with occult blood with painful conditions. Neeri is also helpful to the elderly males having dribbling, uncomfortable or painful condition during micturition; thereby Neeri tends to resolve and dissolve Urinary Problems.
- Normalizes urinary pH and alleviates burning during urination
- Relieves pain & inflammation by inhibiting the release of their mediators, soothes irritated bladder
- Powerfully combats against common urinary pathogen inhibiting DNA synthesis or promoting membranolytic activity
- Restores homeostasis of electrolytes, acid-base and water balance exerting balanced diuresis
- Acts an adjuvant in chronic or recurrent UTI, Killing even the resistant strains of bacteria with the help of unique vital herbal concentration and combination
- Provides citrates & biomolecules for healthier & clear urine formation
- Acts potent anti-oxidant & rejuvenating thereby acts nephron-protective
- Reduces residual urine quantity and improves the tonicity of urinary bladder particularly in atony condition due to surgery or ageing.
Directions For Use:
Adults: Tablets: 2 tablets thrice a day Syrup: 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day
Children: Tablets: 1 tablet twice a day Syrup: 1 teaspoonful thrice a day