Himalaya Septilin Tablet is a formulation of herbo-mineral ingredients which comes with an antimicrobial property which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhance immunostimulation and increases macrophage. Guduchi has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which helps in maintaining overall health.
- Guduchi (Tinospora Cardifolia)
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections and allergic disorders
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions, and reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- Helps to improve the body's defence mechanism in its fight against sinusitis
Directions For Use:
Take two tablets twice daily followed by 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by the physician
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Directions for Use
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
Ayurvedic medicines are also medications.It is not Dietary supplement.
Tell your health care professional about all alternative products.
Some herbs, minerals, and metals can interact with each other and with conventional medications.