- Silicone Pacifier Step 3 (for babies 8 months and up) - Ship
- Pigeon Oral Development Pacifier System
- Babies have a natural need to suck. Pacifiers satisfy their needs and soothe their emotions.
- Apart from that, pacifiers also help babies learn nasal breathing. When babies begin to wean and talk, they tend to breathe through their mouths.
- Unlike the nose, the mouth is not able to filter or humidify air, which means dust and infections can enter the mouth, affecting babies' immunity directly.
- Pacifiers thus promote natural nasal breathing, which helps to reduce the possibility of infection through mouth-breathing.
- Promotes nasal breathing
- Thin lip contact area promotes healthy development of teeth
- Perfectly fits the mouth of a teething baby
- Snug-fitting shield conforms to international safety standards
- Soft tip underneath and firm tip on top facilitates baby's natural sucking reflex action
- Activates the brain
- Exudes a psychological stabilizing effect
- Breather holes on shield for safety
- Protective hood for covering the nipple when not in use
- check E-Sewa Please refer to E-Sewa cash back and promotion offers
- check Fonepay: Please refer to Fonepay cash back and promotion offers
- check Khalti: Please refer to Khalti cash back and promotion offers
- check Account opening Offer: Open an account with us and make a purchase. Use the code "MERO" to get 5% discount instantly on your first purchase.
Are you a BUSINESS or Want to buy in BULK ?