Ohm Pharmaceuticals Lab Pvt. Ltd.
Each capsule contains
45 / Per 10 Tablet
- Riboflavin (Vit. B2) is involved in release of energy in the electron transport chain, the citric acid cycle, as well as the catabolism of fatty acids
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vit. B6): The active form of pyridoxine is pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (PLP) which serves as a cofactor in many enzyme reactions mainly in amino acid metabolism including biosynthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Nicotinamide (Vit. B3) plays an important role in energy transfer reactions in the metabolism of glucose, fat and alcohol.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12) is involved in the cellular metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids. It is essential in the production of blood cells in bone marrow, and for nerve sheaths and proteins
- Zinc is needed for the body’s defensive (immune) system to properly work. It plays a role in cell division, cell growth, wound healing, and the breakdown of carbohydrates. Zinc is also needed for the senses of smell and taste
- Pantothenic acid (Vit. B5) is involved in the oxidation of fatty acids and carbohydrates.
- Ascorbic acid (Vit. C), a water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.